South Asian’s $1Million Lotto Max Win A Nice Retirement Present


South Asian’s $1Million Lotto Max Win A Nice Retirement Present

SURREY – After a big Lotto Max win – Brian Dass is thinking about early retirement. The 60-year-old Surrey man bought a ticket for the Oct. 5 Lotto Max draw while he was in Victoria. He was back home and on a lunch break from work when he checked it.

“My jaw dropped when I saw all the zeroes,” Dass said. “After you see a prize like this, you really don’t feel like going back to work.” Dass had matched all seven numbers to win the $1 million Maximillion prize.

“I can laugh about it now, but at the time, I was just sitting there speechless,” he said. “I can’t even remember if I ate my lunch, but I eventually built up the courage to call my wife and kids. As you can imagine, everyone is very excited.”

Read More
Enhanced by Zemanta