April 09 2013 Philippine Suertres/Swertres Tips and Lotto Results


This young teacher spreads hope about public schools
GOTCHA By Jarius Bondoc (The Philippine Star) | Updated April 8, 2013 - 12:00am

Ateneo grad Sabrina Ongkiko, 27, teaches at a public school in a lower-class district of Quezon City. From her students she learns of return on investments in them. Before leaving for a study grant in Melbourne, she gave a talk at her alma mater, organized by TEDx last Feb. Translated excerpts:

*      *      *

While drafting this talk, I hoped it would find its way to my students, so I requested to give it in Filipino. I pondered what message I wish to send them. It came in the form of this letter:

“My Dear Students,

“Studying is fun; learning is joy. Even when you tell me you don’t want to go on, that it’s too hard, you can’t do it, I still see that spark in your eyes when we marveled at the beauty of the solar system, when you inquired why typhoons come to be, when you found out how plants ‘eat’.

“I don’t think you really wish to stop learning. That spark in your eyes tells me you enjoy it. I’m sure you see the same spark in my eyes, for at that moment I learned something new about you too.
Opinion ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch: 1

“Do not own the words of those who say you can’t, that you’re worthless. Those words are not yours; don’t repeat them to yourself. You are young and will learn more about yourself. You’d be amazed at what you can be. Don’t stand in the way of your greatness.

“Look into my eyes. I believe in you. You are good. You can do it. You can be anything: a doctor, a lawyer, an astronaut  a hero. I will help you, as long as you help yourself.

“Take hold of your hopes. Don’t give up. Don’t break. Fulfilling your dreams do not begin when you’re grownup. It starts now. I have yet to hear of a person who one day woke up and suddenly he’s a doctor. Work hard; let’s work on it together. The future is uncertain, but let’s do our best now and we will get where we want to be.

“Thank you, my dear students. I’m grateful for that one year you were part of my life. You may not know it, but even though I am the teacher, I learned a lot from you. You give meaning to why I teach.”

I am in our Dep-Ed national uniform today, the one we wear every Monday. I wore it so you would recognize what a public school teacher looks like. Next time you bump into someone in this, greet him or her.

Read More


These are today's Suertres/Swertres Lotto tips; Yesterday's results are at the bottom

013
024*
055
349**
347**
034*
348*
346*
367
457**
247**
479**
----
019*
014*
018*
039**
138
123
139


Yesterday's Philippine PCSO Draw Results
For April 08, 2013 Monday

EZ2 Lotto
Morning 11am: 28-22
Afternoon 4pm: 31-04
Evening 9pm: 03-07
Winning numbers in exact order
Php 4,000.00 per 10 peso play

Suertres Lotto Luzon Vis-Min
Morning 11:00 am: 8-8-7
Afternoon 4:00 pm: 3-5-1
Evening 9:00 pm: 4-3-9
Winning numbers in exact order
Php: 4,500 per 10 peso play

4Digit Luzon & Vismin
9pm: 9-6-9-6
Winning numbers in exact order

Mega 6/45 National Lottery
22-40-33-27-20-05
Current Jackpot: Php 4,500,000.00
(0)winner
Winning numbers in any order

Grand 6/55 Lotto
32-37-08-33-55-16
Current Jackpot: Php  86,003,150.40
(0)winner
Winning numbers in any order


For best results, it is suggested to always employ rumble on the tips above.
* = Hot Numbers
** = Very Hot Numbers

Enhanced by Zemanta